The Best Diamond Core Drill in its class, the END 130/3.1 PO combines a robust all-aluminum housing with a compact size and powerful 15 AMP motor. The heavy-duty design and power reserve make it suitable for continuous use. Ideal for fast, efficient drilling of holes in floors, walls, ceilings and for all concrete anchoring systems. Excellent for drilling in narrow and difficult to reach places. Use rig-mounted for wet drilling holes up to 6" diameter or hand-held for holes up to 3-1/4" diameter. All models include a built-in leveling bubble, safety slip clutch, carrying case, water swivel, overload signal and ground fault circuit interrupter.
- Drill holes up to 6" diameter when mounted in a drill stand.
- Integrated level bubble on motor and handle for 90° drilling.
- Includes 5/8" and 1-1/4" connecting threads and carrying case.
- Lightweight aluminium housing and short, compact design for tight spaces.
- Overload indicator light turns red when motor is overloaded and protects the motor.