Industry's most lightweight and portable combination of drill stand and motor
The EBM 352/3 PSA (20 Amp 3-speed motor with combination anchor/vacuum stand) drills holes up to 14" diameter in concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and natural stone. The motor can also be mounted on a variety of drill rigs. No other Diamond Core Drill Rig in this class is so light and portable, weighing only 77 lbs. The drill stand has two 5" wheels for easy portability.
- Wet drilling in reinforced concrete, natural stone and asphalt
- Ideal for plumbing, mechanical, electrical and general construction, as well as civil engineering
- Powerful 20 Amp motor with high power reserves and a long lifetime
- 3-speed oil bath gearbox – for optimal lubrication in all working positions, due to the developed oil pump
- Mechanical safety clutch
- Dovetail slide mount– fasten the motor to the drill rig without any tools. Also mounts to a variety of drill stands.
- Integrated bubble levels on the motor
- Temperature control and over current cut-off, optical overload indication, constant speed
- Service-LED – lights up approx. 10 working hours before the carbon brushes need to be replaced