The Best Diamond Core Drill in its class!
The END 130/3.1 PO combines a robust all-aluminum housing with a compact size and powerful 15 AMP motor. The heavy-duty design and power reserve make it suitable for continuous use. Ideal for fast, efficient drilling of holes in floors, walls, and ceilings, and for all concrete anchoring systems. Excellent for drilling in narrow and difficult-to-reach places.
Use rig-mounted for wet drilling holes up to 6" diameter or hand-held for holes up to 3-1/4" diameter. Includes a 5/8"-11 and 1-1/4"-7 adapter (fits all standard core bits), built-in leveling bubble, safety slip clutch, water swivel, overload signal, ground fault circuit interrupter, and carrying case.
- Use hand-held for holes up to 3-1/4" or rig-mounted for holes up to 6".
- Integrated level bubble on motor and handle for 90° drilling.
- Lightweight aluminum housing and short, compact design for tight spaces.
- Overload indicator light turns red when the motor is overloaded and protects the motor.
- Compatible with BST 104/60V and BST 162 V anchor/vacuum stands.