Use hand-held or rig-mounted. Two-speed gearbox provides the optimum RPM for hole sizes up to 4-inch diameter. Electronic torque limitation and speed control guarantee constant RPM even under load. This machine offers wet and dry diamond core drilling with the same tool. Replacing the water seal is easy and can be done on the job, which eliminates downtime and expensive repairs.
- Ideal for drilling reinforced concrete, masonry, stone, or asphalt.
- Features mechanical safety slip clutch.
- Load speeds: 0-800/0-1570 RPM.
- Use for hand-held drilling of holes up to 3".
- Use with BST 104/60 V anchor/vacuum stand for holes up to 4".
- Includes M18 spindle with 5/8"-11 and 1-1/4"-7 adapters (fits all standard core bits).