Makita’s 4-1/2” Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
- POWER: 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM
- COMFORT: Large paddle switch for easy operation; less weight (4.5 lbs.)
- DURABILITY: Labyrinth construction, zig-zag varnish and thicker coil wires for longer tool life
- CONVENIENCE: AC/DC paddle switch for use with alternative power sources
- INCLUDES: Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut, and wrench