This unit features a quick-mounting system with universal tool holder and collar connection and can be used with many different brands of core drills. It has easy adjustment of drilling depth, is easy to level and has an aluminum column that provides high torsional strength. Also smooth running, hard-wearing, adjustable guides/bearings. The feed lever may be changed without any tools and the unit has a hole center indicator for exact positioning. Braces are included with all anchor/vacuum stands.
- Use with Core Drill Models ETN 2001P, END 130/3.1 PO, ETN 162/3 P, 2 1333, 2 1335 and 2 1317.
- Drill Holes up to 6" at 90 Degrees.
- May be used as an Anchor or Vacuum Stand.
- 33-1/2" Column Length.
- 60MM ID Collar Mount.
- Adjustable Angle from 45-90 Degrees.
- 12-5/8" X 9" Space Saving Base.
- Weighs 23.1 Lbs.